Free 401k Mutual Fund ETF Alerts
Our primary market timing indicator avoided a 40% downward move in the S&P 500 in 2008-2009! Our subscribers saved their 401k holdings and other investments by exiting stock mutual funds in January 2008. Two days after the March 2009 decade low our Indicator #2 alerted the new "UP" trend!
Subscriber Feedback from 2009: I am glad I found your site a little over a year ago. It has saved my 401k from total devastation. We don’t have the greatest of funds in our program to begin with. But 401k Trend has put me back in the game.
- Our free long term timing system suggests when to make ETF, mutual fund, 401k, and Roth IRA moves.
- Simple "UP" and "DOWN" alerts remove emotion from 401k performance improvement efforts.
- Only 2-4 fund exchanges in a typical year (per fund). Avoids the large effort and fees in short-term fund trading.
- 50%-200% returns on many commonly held funds over the past five years. See performance section.
- Live signals published on the web since 2006.
- Compatible with most major 401k plans, including Fidelity, Merrill Lynch, Wachovia, Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), and others.
- The free market timing indicators can be used with major ETF’s, real estate mutual funds, Proshares ETF’s, low-cost Vanguard and Fidelity index funds, option trading, QQQQ, SPDRs, and other strategies. See FAQ for details.
- No subscription fee for full access to site and alerts.
- Don’t wait and miss the next market trend, start now with the live market timing indicators below.
- (Optional) Register for free market timing indicator alerts by clicking the "Sign Up Today" button:
Summary of Live Market Timing Trend Indicators**:
Please make sure that you carefully review the FAQ content on the current trend indicator and the significance of trend change dates.
|401k Trend Market Timing System Indicator||Indexes||Live Indicator||Gain/
|1||Major Market Timing Trend Indicator – Long-Term||S&P 500 (SPY),
Russell 2000 (IWM),
Nasdaq 100 (QQQQ),
Dow 30 (DIA),
MSCI EAFE (EFA)
MSCI Australia (EWA)
US Extended Market
|"DOWN" Indicated on 6/4/2012
|2||Major Market Timing Trend Indicator – Short-Term||Same Indexes as Indicator #1||
"DOWN" Indicated on 6/4/2012
|4||REIT Index Timing Indicator (Real Estate Mutual Funds)||Dow Jones Composite REIT Index (ETF: IYR)(Tracks some real estate funds)||"UP"
Indicated on 7/8/2010 Updated 6/4/2012
|iShares Real Estate ETF
The market timing system signals are monitored by the publisher every night. Performance data is updated after indicator changes.
**You agree to the legal disclaimer by viewing these indicators, this web page, and all pages on the 401k Trend web site. Please carefully review the legal disclaimer.